Wednesday, January 05, 2022

Getting around

 I guess a lot of people made their New Years resolutions that they will not keep for long. 
I would say there are a lot that will try to go on that diet one more time promising that this time they will stick to it, then failing to do so again.
Nancy and I never have as far as I know made any promises to ourselves as I know of?    We just do as we do.

 We started the New Year right where we left off on the old year with Nancy getting blood drawn for the Nephrologist to keep a check on her.
As for me I have an appointment tomorrow to have an carotid ultrasound for the Cardiologist to see how that part of me is doing.

Yesterday I got into my pattern for the new year by going to a few places.
First up was to Publix to get a few Hungarian Peppers with Publix being the only place to sale them.

The next stop was to pick up Nancy's medication from Walgreens which the Nephrologist called in.

Next was number 3 to "HSN" which i the Home Shopping Network discount store where they have large discounts of leftover and return items.  Like the small two quart air-fryer I bought for Nancy that sold online for $49.95, my price was $13.49. Did not find anything this time

Next stop number 4 Dollar Tree That is going to have to change the store to $1.25 Store, where I picked up as few items. 

Number 5 was Walmart for a few groceries.

The last one was The Salvation Army Store to mostly just to look around without buying anything.

Thaks for stopping by and have a great day.




No comments: