Tuesday, October 26, 2021

Pep Boys----"We Think"

 Of course you know I watched football Saturday, only a couple of them this time as I had to go to a couple of other things to do.

My a/c on the car is still giving me trouble with the Freon leaking out.   I took it to Pep Boys, they checked it and said it was low on Freon, "duh" yeah that's why I brought it in.
They filled it with Freon and dye incase it leaked again.  I said  "I will be back" the fellow said "we think it will be ok".

I was back the next day!  They took it in the back to check it again and said, we couldn't find the leak but thought it might be the high side valve leaking.  So they put a new valve on it.
Again I said I don't think that would be the problem because the valve has never been used and would not be leaking since it has not been opened.
Well the Freon leak out again the next day.  I had it in the shop yesterday and after four hours again said "we think" it was a rubber o-ring so in went a new put in a new one.

Time will tell.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.



  

No comments: