Friday, October 22, 2021

Getting stuck

 Yesterday was time for Nancy and I to see the Doctor.
Nancy had some blood drawn a couple of weeks ago so it was time to see the results. Most of her results was the same as usual and that is always the report for her.  For some reason the doctor wanted her to have another blood sample.  

As for me I'm still in good shape for my age.  Also our appointments where around 1:45 and I was fasting so blood drawn for me also. The first young lady to stick the needle in me gave up after trying three times to get some blood out of me had another young lady try her luck.  I'm glad she did that because the second lady hit the vein the first time.

After being at the doctor office for so long Nancy and I went to the Grand Hibachi Buffet to have our dinner and that was a good idea because everything tasted much to good and both of us really stuffed ourselves.  

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.


1 comment:

Rick and Kathy Rousseau said...

Would you believe I'm still catching up. Glad to see you are both slowly getting back into your usual routine.
Be Safe and Enjoy!

It's about time.