Thursday, April 16, 2020

Still walking

I wanted to an early start yesterday because it was going to be another hot day.

Well the sun did come out as I was starting my walk.   All I can say what a beautiful way to start the day.   The sun just coming up, a palm tree to the left and to the right most of all "Old Glory flying" her colors in the wind. May she fly forever. Is there anything better than seeing that grand old flag flying.

The price of regular gas down another three cents in the last couple of days.

It was a good day walking and I got 2 miles in again.  I think it may be getting time to try and stretch it out a little more.

It was another stay at home day, but it may be getting time for another grocery run soon. I think it has been seven days since the last grocery shopping.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.  

1 comment:

Rick and Kathy Rousseau said...

Glad you are keeping up with your walking. Not only is it good for your heart and joints but the waistline as well.
Be Safe and Enjoy the solitude.

It's about time.