Thursday, April 30, 2020

Special Day

We had a large thunder Strom during the night with some gust of 40--50 mph winds.
We were glad the wind didn't last long but the rain did and this morning report we had 3" of rain.

A couple of times the wind did shake the motor home a scared Nancy.
We know we can with stand winds as high as 60 mph because we have been in winds of that speed a few times.

Today was a special day for me because it was my Birthday number 82 and did I have something special to do?  
No, I  readjusted the patio awning after it was a little loose after the wind we had last night.
I also took a load of laundry down to the park laundry room to wash and dry.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

1 comment:

Rick and Kathy Rousseau said...

Wishing you a Belated Birthday Wish. The more you keep active the longer you will Enjoy the Lifestyle.
Know what you mean about the High Wind Gusts. Glad you are both Safe.

It's about time.