Tuesday, April 21, 2020

A nice day

Sunday was not much different than the other days.

Well yes, US Highway 19 there was a difference in that it had less traffic.  So I guess there's still quite a few people are still working and maybe they have Sunday off.

I'm still enjoying my walks along the sidewalk each morning.  I walk a little over 2 mile every morning and try not to walk any less.

So with my walking and watching the news about the Coronavirus that leaves little to blog about.

Oh I almost forgot to mention, the other day I did get under the motorhome to grease the front end grease plugs and also grease the slide pins with high temp grease.
That is  necessary, because if the brakes doesn't slide the pads will wear on one side and when braking the front wheels will pull to one side.

Thanks for stopping by and do have a great day.  

1 comment:

Rick and Kathy Rousseau said...

Finding things to do will help you pass time much easier.
Be Safe walking and Enjoy the sunshine.

It's about time.