Saturday, November 11, 2017

Veteran's Day

Thanks to all Veteran's you are a special person and our real heroes.

Some pink clouds last evening to say that it will turn colder and it did this morning we woke up to 53 degrees.

I did a few projects yesterday that did not take very long to complete.

Then in the evening time I fired up the grill for a couple of 12 oz. T-Bone Steaks that with an onion wrapped in aluminum foil for our supper.  Nancy baked me a potato and a sweet potato for herself along with some cooked vegetables made for a good meal.
There was enough left over for more good eating today.
 
Then later on I settled in and watched a few College Basketball games, this is my time of the year that I enjoy.
 
Today will be a day of College Football Games so give me my Lazy Boy recliner and leave me alone.
 
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.
 



No comments: