Friday, November 17, 2017

Shopping

Wednesday was a running around day.  First I went to Rural King  for some Potato Chips for me and I got Tortilla Chips for Nancy. Rural King is the only store I have found that sells the brand of chips that I like and I always buy two large bags when I buy them.
The next stop was Harbor Freight to get a flexible extension for my drill and a free gift of a four outlet power strip with the coupon I had.  
Next up was on down the line for a stop at Winn Dixie to buy 12 pack soft drinks at four for $12.00.

Then a stop at the Walmart (you just can't be out and not go to Walmart)  for a few things.
Next and last stop was Dollar Tree for a couple of items.

Yesterday day I went to make my appointment to have my shoulder checked and the date will be Tuesday morning.
I then went to Home Depot to look at the refrigerators for the motorhome to replace the replace our exiting propane electric frig that has been acting up for way to long.
They had a Magic Chef that was the right size but I didn't like the shelves in the door arrangement. So I will keep looking at other refrigerators.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

1 comment:

Rick and Kathy Rousseau said...

Sounds like you are back into your routine of keeping yourself busy.
If you replace you Fridge with a House style you'll need an Inverter for when you are traveling and good solid House Batteries. You will also need to strap the doors shut with the Rods to keep everything from falling out when you travel.
Be Safe and Enjoy!

It's about time.