Sunday, November 05, 2017

College Football

Even though yesterday was my College Football game day I still wanted to get a couple of things done that I needed to do.
First off I climbed on the roof to check out the satellite dish to see if the splice I put in the video was still connected. Everything looked ok so it was back off the roof.  Nancy doesn't like for me to be on the roof. She says a man my age (80 in six months) has no business climbing on roofs.

Then I finally got around to extending the patio awning and setting out the rugs with the lounge chairs on them, also the small table between the two chairs.

Then it was time for the football games and hot dogs.  The day ended with a few teams in a big upset game for them.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.   

No comments: