Monday, October 23, 2017

Lake Sinclair

We did leave Sunset Beach mid-morning Friday and were on the two lane roads for the first hour and a half.

Then it was on I-20 for most of the day.  I wanted to travel at a faster pace than the two lane roads I usually take but sometime you need to go at a get there quicker speed.

This is not the kind of scenes that I like, roads everywhere.

But I guess if you happen to have a flat tire it would be very helpful to be on this interstate.

After many hours of traveling I-20 it was time to turn at our exit.  At the end of the off ramp we made a left turn in the direction of Lake Oconee on route 44.

Soon we were driving passed Lake Oconee and on our way.

Soon we were in Eatonton and another twenty minutes or so to our destination of Lake Sinclair.

Once again we blessed with having an electric site to pull into.

Saturday I did some projects that needed my attention and still was able to watch a couple of the college football games I wanted to see.

Yesterday I went to Walmart to buy bread which we had run out of and  few more groceries that we needed.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.





1 comment:

Rick and Kathy Rousseau said...

Not quite sure where you are at.
Glad you had a Safe travel day.

It's about time.