Friday, October 13, 2017

Getting by on a little

Wednesday Nancy wasn't feeling very well so I went back to the Roses Store to buy a extension handle for a window cleaner to use on the motor home windows.  The handle extends out to five feet so that will help me by me not having to climb a ladder to clean the windows.
Also while down in North Myrtle Beach I filled the car up with gas again with the fuel still being $2.25 a gallon.  I just filled it up when we were down there the other day so the tank just held $9.00 worth.

Yesterday morning I got up and ready then went to the Hardees Restaurant which is only a couple of miles down the road from us for our breakfast.
For me it was the special of two sausage and egg biscuits for $2.50 and because Nancy doesn't like sausage I got her bacon and egg biscuit not being on sale was $5.98.  Still a good deal and it will be for breakfast again in the morning.
 
 I went to Shallotte to do some shopping.
First stop was to home depot for some supplies for a couple of projects that I'm going to do.
Next stop was to Dollar Tree for shower spray and Damp Rid because all the rain we have been having everything has a cool dampness to it.
Next up was Walmart for some vitamins we were getting low on.
I stopped at Hills again to get some items that were on sale.
Before I left town I got us a Little Caesar's Pizza.
So buying food for breakfast and again for supper at a cost of close to $15.00 including breakfast again this morning is pretty good getting by on a little if I have to say so myself.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.  




1 comment:

Rick and Kathy Rousseau said...

Looks like you worked hard at keeping your costs down. Good Job.
Be Safe and Enjoy!

It's about time.