Friday, October 06, 2017

5 stops all day

Yesterday was another full day for Nancy and myself.
Our first stop of the day was to take some Christmas Decorations that we no longer use to the Goodwill Store.

We've been wanting to go to the Roses Store since we arrived here so yesterday was the day.
We like the stores and every chance we get while traveling we stop to see what they have in stock which is always changing.

We spent quite something looking and buying in Roses and by the time we were finished we getting mighty hungry.
We drove down the strip and back up then stopped to eat at a Friday's.
Nancy had a chicken sandwich with sweet potato fries and I had the Really Good Cheeseburger which did live up to its name.  The burger had what looked like 8 oz. of meat with bacon, cheese, tomato, onion and lettuce on it.  I said it was a really really good cheese burger.

The next stop was to fill up with gas at $2.25 a gallon, how could I not fill it up.
I guess since they are vacating the oil platforms in the gulf now that Hurricane Nate is coming in the prices will go up again.

Then it was a stop at a Walmart to return a shirt I bought that was to large for me.

Just like the other day by the time we got home unloaded the car of the things we bought and put away it was dark for the night. 

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.




 

No comments: