Saturday, April 22, 2017

Small stuff

Monday the first thing I did was go down to the park laundromat to do a load of laundry through the washer and dryer.

When I got back with the carpet being completely dried I shook out the throw rugs or if you prefer I shook out the scatter rugs and put them in their proper place. 
Then next was to work on the drawer under the oven that had dropped down and was out of alinement.
Next up was to take the filters out of both air/conditioners and cut new ones to put in. I buy the foam filter material from Walmart I buy a pack for .99 which has enough to make three filters.   
After that a couple of the normal things that have to be taken care of like taking the trash down to the dumpster.

Yesterday the first thing I did was to take out the screens in the Fantastic Fan and the bathroom to give them a good cleaning.
Nancy said she needed to get her hair cut so we went up to Spring Hill to Great Clips to have them to cut her hair.
From there it was to Walmart to do a little shopping and pick out a material to upholster the dinette cushions. We didn't really like the material that we bought the other day.  Of course the reason we did get it was to see if I could do it and how it would look. 

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.





No comments: