Sunday, April 16, 2017

Happy Easter

First I wish all of you a Happy Easter this special day.  May you and your family enjoy a quiet time together.

Yesterday was a day for somethings that needed to be taken care of.  I did the vacuuming then took the rugs outside to give them a good shaking out.  For some reason our shower head needs to be taken apart to clean out the holes since we are in this park.  This is the only time that it needs to be done. I have no idea why unless they have old water lines in the park.  The park itself is old so it could be old metal water lines.

After catching up on my work I went to the Winn Dixie Store to get a ham and all that goes with it because Nancy  said she wanted to have a good Easter Dinner for us and of course she will have no argument from me.  I have enjoyed her cooking for a long, long time.
She knows on a holiday I like to snack on the leftovers and with just the two of us there are a lot of leftovers to eat ummm.
Besides my spaghetti is just about gone.  The plate full in the photo is the spaghetti with a lot of cheese baked on top of it.

On the way to the store I thought I would snap a couple of pictures to show you a couple of places near us.
This one is a Mobile home and RV Parts place. I've been in to look around but haven't bought anything from them yet.
This is one of those places from years ago when there were a bunch of roadside attractions.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.












No comments: