Thursday, August 27, 2015

Made a move

Even though we had five more days here at the Cumberland Gap Campground we had to move?  Remember the trees with the red ribbons in a photo that was going to be cut down?  Well yesterday afternoon a ranger came and said they were ready to be cut down and we had to move. He asked how long we were staying I said five more days he says have I already paid I told him yes he then said what he could do to get us to move now. My head began to think and I said I would move if I could get the camphost spot that was not occupied at the time with the full hookups. He says let me make a call and see he then told me they would do that since a camphost wasn't coming in until the 15th of September. So now we have a full hookup site for the next five days without any extra charge. The only down side to this is I can't get a satellite signal through the trees I guess I can live with that for a few days.
I also grill a couple of large chicken breast yesterday which I bought at Krogers for .99 cents a pound so life is good.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

No comments: