Saturday, August 29, 2015

Brake problem

Thursday I was under the motorhome to grease the front brake slider pins and after doing that I went to the back to check the brakes and wheels that's when I found the problem.
I had been hearing what sounded like the disc brake making noise but I thought it was the front brakes but it was actually coming from the back. Not only are the disc brakes warn out the brake rotor will have to be replaced. I went to a truck repair shop that can start on it Monday I told him that would work for us since we would be at the campground until Monday. I don't know how long it will take but I think they will have to order the rotor so we hope they will be finished in a couple of days. This is the first real problem we have had with the motorhome in the 15 years of being on the road.
Yesterday I grilled a couple of the pork loin slices we have and they turned out to be delicious. We also went to the Laundromat to do the laundry.

Thanks for stopping by and have a good day.      

No comments: