Thursday, August 20, 2015

Rain,Rain


Tuesday we went to Walmart to get a few things then jn to Kroger for a few more.  It was just a more or less a resting day with another day of rain.
Yesterday was the Laundromat day for washing the clothes and drying. On the way back I stopped at Kroger to fill up the car at $2.06 with the Kroger card. I also went in to get some sliced ham. Looking around as I walked by the meat section I saw a large sale on sliced pork loin and bought a package marked at $11.00 and some cents but with the Kroger card it was marked down to $3.73 I couldn't pass that up and it was fresh meat not the manager's special.
I then stopped at the Pizza Hut to get a long overdue pizza. It was a medium for $5.00 Nancy and I ate the whole thing. Of course it rained real hard again it has rained everyday that we have been here.
Yeah that is what it looks like each day.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

No comments: