Monday, October 25, 2010

Heading South

Yesterday we went to church with Mark and Sherry.  This was their last day at this church.  Mark has accepted a Pastor position at Oak Hill,West Virginia.  It took a while for them to get all the goodbye hugs from everyone and the tears were flowing freely. Although they are excited about the move they are sad about leaving the many friends they have.  After leaving church we went out to eat at Appleby's restaurant.  Then they were on their way.  As for Nancy and myself we will be heading on south today.  I will not make it all the way today,because I want to get to Orchid Lake as early in the day as I can so we will have time to unload as much as we can from the motorhome into the house.  Boy it seems like the excitement of leaving the house and going in the motorhome was just a few weeks. I really like it when I can live and travel in the motorhome.  I guess I'm really a gypsy.    

No comments: