Thursday, October 21, 2010

Good Dinner

Yesterday we went back to Target to get me the 7" tv that I saw the day before. It was marked 75% off which was an excellent price.  I have been wanting to get one of these for some time but couldn't bring myself to paying the price,but with that mark down I couldn't pass it up.
All excited to get home and try it out,which I did.  Oh the let down when I saw that it didn't bring in any of the digitial channels.  Well if I couldn't pick up any channels here in Valdosta,where the land is flat I thought it would not be that good anywhere else. 
So its back to Target today to take it back.
Yesterday evening we had dinner at the church that Sherry and Mark attend.  They have dinners every wednesday.  The dinner consisting of pork chops,broccoli,rice with brown gravy and a tossed salad was a really tasty dinner which we enjoyed very much.  

No comments: