Thursday, May 15, 2008

Still Working on the Bungalow

Yep,thats where we ate the other day. I don't know how it got the name unless its because they serve breakfast all day. This is not a fancy restaurant,it kind of reminds you of the ones back in the 50's and 60's. Good food and friendly people.

Well I'm still working on the old place. I took out the old propane water heater and plumb in and hooked the electric to the new water heater. In case you don't already know it don't try to work on 2 or 3 things at one time. I let all the water out of the old water heater,while it was draining I was plumbing the new one. When the water was down enough I took the old plumbing off and connected in the new. After the rest of the tank drained I took the plumbing loose,then I finished the plumbing on the new water heater. I then turned the water on,I couldn't hear the water filling up the tank ummm,but what I did hear was Nancy screaming water is all over the place. You guessed it,I forgot about the loose line on the old tank. LOL What can you do but laugh about stuff like this. Well anyway the new water heater is in and working. They are bringing the clothes dryer and washer tomorrow so I have another project to do.

No comments: