Saturday, May 17, 2008

HooRay Finished

Boy O' Boy I finally finish with the washer and dryer install. I didn't think I would ever get through running back and forth to Home Depot for parts. So next is to get the bathroom sink and shower base ordered so I can redo the bathroom. On the way out of the park this morning I saw an 8 foot long alligator walking down the street in the park. Dad gum it I didn't have my camera with me. He was a mean looking rascal too. He looked like one of the gators that Tarzan used to wrestle with in the movies. I mean a real ugly one. Nancy is doing good with her shoulder,but it still hurts her. She jumped right in and did some washing and drying clothes just as I finished my part. She did have quite a load because we didn't go to the laundromat for a while.

No comments: