Sunday, May 04, 2008

Big Blow Out

Yeah really,is there a time that you are glad to have a blow out on the front tire of your motorhome. Well that happened friday. We got home from Nancy's therapy session and several neighbors came over to tell me that my front tire had blown out. They said it like to have scared them to death,I guess it did sound like a big explosion. Anyway I'm glad we were'nt traveling down the highway at 60 mph. That might have been a very bad experience.
Most of the last few days has been hard work still cleaning out the park model and getting it in somewhat of a shape. I'm going to have quite a bit of renewing and remodeling. This unit has sit many years of people living in it a neglecting to keep it up. I will do what I can before we get back on the road and then work on it again when we come back for the winter.
Nancy is doing real good and although her shoulder is sore she says she can tell it is better.

No comments: