Friday, April 04, 2008

Good Report

Yesterday was another sunny hot day,it was near 90*.
Went to the doctor and got checked out. The blood pressure was fantastic,the heart sound was good and the doc says I can get off of the Plavix drug,so that made my day. I don't like taking medicine,not even aspirin. But I also know it is necessary for some people. We stopped into the new WalMart in Hudson to look around. This store is rather large with room for more new stock and still has room to walk. I never did like stores that have to block the aisle with merchandise. From there I had to celebrate my good news about the doctor visit by stoping in and eating at the Golden Corral Buffet. Oh I'm glad the doc didn't see that.
Today we have to go to the laundromat for sure. It will be another hot day today,the weather people say we're have June and July weather instead of April weather.

No comments: