Monday, April 28, 2008

Nice Day

We didn't go to church yesterday. Nancy didn't want to take a chance of someone bumping into her sore shoulder.
I walked around the park at noon yesterday,then we had lunch. After that Iwent to the pool for a swim,which is my exercise. The sun was hot and the cool water of the pool felt good. I came home took a shower and headed for WalMart for a few things we had to have. After dinner it was time for another walk around the park. Nancy decided she would try to make it around with me,she said she thought she could make it. After we were half way round she had to stop and sit on a bench for a while. She says "I'm weaker than I thought I was". She did make it around though.
These small flowers are growing in weeds that have died out because of the lack of water. It is still dry in the area and with most of the people gone the flowers have not been watered.
Not the case of the lily pad blooms. They have plenty of water. It looks nice looking out over the water and seeing all the blooms on the pads.

Here is moma feeding her young chicks. They may grow to be adult or not. Depending on how hungry the alligators get. We have a few large and a few small gators in the lake.


No comments: