Sunday, December 02, 2007

We got to the park yesterday and set up all we could. The jacks still wouldn't go down so we were off "kilter". After we had lunch I started to checking to see if I could find what was wrong with the jacks. I checked all the fuses and they were good. Next I took the control buttons out of the dash and saw an inline fuse. I thought to myself this could be the one I've been looking for,but it was good also. The circuit board had a lot of dust on it so I blew the dust off and checked the wiring. What do you know,that cured the problem. So now the motorhome is level and Nancy can walk without staggering.
We had some of Nancys good spaghetti for dinner.
Today we went to church and met some people we havn't seen before. Preacher Guy had a good sermon. After church we came home and had the left over spaghetti from yesterday and it was still real good. After dinner I did some more thing around the motorhome to make it more like home.

No comments: