Saturday, December 22, 2007

I'm a Millionaire

Well not yet,but as soon as I send off for that $39.95 cd that the fellow on tv is selling I will be. He tells me if I follow what he says on the cd I won't have any money worries. I'm just wondering why he doesn't do that insted of selling the cd? If he is so confidant that I will make that money,you think he would wait and let me send him the payment for the cd's after I make the money? Of course not. People will by this stuff thinking they are going to make money so easy. I will say though there probably are some that do but not your average person.
It is cool here this morning but the temp is suppose to get up to 73 today. If the sun shines that will be nice. I will be watching my basketball games today.
Hope everyone has a nice day.

No comments: