Friday, April 19, 2013

Raccoon

Yesterday was another walk day for Nancy. I'm trying to get her to walk more to build up her strength and she is doing pretty good. We went to Sam's Club to do some walking,because the temperature was close to 90 again. It was cool in the Sam's Club and not very crowded.
As we were coming home we saw this accident that had happened a short time ago. There were several police cars a fire truck and an ambulance. They were taking one person out of the car.
Now on to the raccoon.
 Hey you,what do you think you're doing?
  Uh oh,caught in the act. I was going out to feed the squirrels and birds yesterday and caught this bandit getting the seeds and bread crumbs.
I was sitting there taking several photos and when the raccoon was finished eating it started towards me. Thats when I got up and came in the house. Friendly or not I didn't want to take a chance of being bitten by a maybe rabid raccoon.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

1 comment:

Jim and Judy said...

I trust nothing or anyone who wears a mask.