Wednesday, August 01, 2012

What a day

Yesterday we went to Huntington,WV in hopes of getting Nancy's pain medicine that we couldn't get transfered into Kentucky.  Long story short,it didn't happen. I can't understand some of the personel that Docotrs have working in their office. Somehow traveling between states we have lost all the refills on Nancys pain medication. The simple thing to do is call the docotr to get a new prescription. The Walmart in Huntington called the docotr office in Port Richey,Florida to get the doctor to ok the medicine refill. But whoever answers the phone tells them that Nancy would have to come in to see the doctor.  Yeah sure we will just jump in the car and drive 900 plus miles to see the doctor and then drive right back to West Virginia. I think I will be having a little talk with the doctor when we get back to Florida. I'm no blaming the doctor,its his staff that doesn't let him know when a patient of his calls.
The day wasn't wasted though.  We meet Peach and Don for dinner and had a nice couple of hours with them.
I want to thank you so much for stopping by the blog.
I wish you a great day.

No comments: