Saturday, September 07, 2024

Platelet level up

 Yesterday I had my blood drawn again and the plate level came up .10 that put me back in the range again.  Not by much but it is in the low level of the range it should be.
I will have my blood drawn again Friday and also to see the doctor.

                                                                    

Nancy getting one of her breakfast ready, its loaded with ham, onions, Hungarian peppers, and mini-colored peppers.



And of course, the scrambled eggs.  Hey man that's mighty good eating.



A few days ago, we had a real thunder boomer and the streets in the park looked like creeks so much water.



My peppers and




and tomatoes are looking good.


                                 Wish I had more land to grow a nice small garden. 


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.








2 comments:

Rick and Kathy Rousseau said...

Glad your numbers are up. With the right diet, they could climb higher.
Be Safe and Enjoy!

It's about time.

Rajani Rehana said...

Beautiful blog