Saturday, September 28, 2024

Here and there

 Well, we made it through the storm.  We did get a large amount of rain and up to 80 mph wind but no damage to our place.


                                                                       


I didn't look throughout the park but noticed this place did not fair as well, it was on the same street we live on.

I did get out yesterday because I had to have my blood drawn after two weeks.
I'm still on two pills a week and this time the numbers really went up from 172 to 270 so the oncologist will have to figure out a happy medium on the pills.



Its fall of the year but the flowers are still blooming out.

Today is college football day and I have to go to the airport at 7:00 pm to pick up our daughter Vicki that will be with us for two weeks. 


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

 


 

No comments: