Saturday, July 15, 2023

Wait and see

                                                                     


I never like the same breakfast two days in a roll, so I had a few this past week.  Like this one of biscuit and sausage gravy.



Now this one really surprised me.  This was from a fairly new restaurant called "Sunny Side Up".
The sign said any steak $9.95.  So I thought it was a a steak dinner, but when I ask the waiter what came with the steak, she said two eggs and potatoes boy was I surprised.
Anyway, I chose the ribeye and when it came with me all the while thinking for breakfast the steak would be a thin cut, but no it was close to 5/8" thick and really good.

Yesterday was the day I had blood drawn again and saw the doctor this time.
My numbers now have gone to high.  So, the doctor say do not take the medicine for the next month to see if it will hold steady for the month?
Its always a wait and see what happens for the doctor.

Thanks for stopping by and do have a great day.

  

No comments: