Monday, July 10, 2023

Life changes

 Nancy and I sold our house when I retired in 2000.  We bought a motor home and traveled in it fulltime, enjoyed every minute of it.
We traveled at a slow pace because no matter where we were we were always home.
We also knew that one day we would have to give up that lifestyle and change to a different one.

We bought a house a couple of years ago, thinking we might travel through the summer, but that was not to be.
Both of us have not traveled for the pasted two years because of health issues and old age has caught up with us.

So, I guess I made it official when I took the motor home to a place that sells campers on assignment this past week.
It was a little heart breaking but, it had to be done.  We've been paying insurance and lot rent on the motor home just to have it set.

So now there is one chapter in our life and a new one beginning. 

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.



No comments: