Sunday, July 17, 2022

Hanging on

 I'm still hanging in there.  I think this is one of the toughest things I have faced.
My moods are jumping around from day to day and although I know that is going to be the case there's still nothing I can do except fight it.

                                                                 

The children thought this rainbow that was over and starting or ending over the house a nice thing to see.
I will tell you that there is no "pot of gold" on this end of it.



A beautiful sunset at the end of the day one evening after one of the many rainstorms we have been having.

I have not driven in almost a month and the Cardiologist said I should be able to around the last of this week.  So that give me something to look forward to. 

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

1 comment:

Rick and Kathy Rousseau said...

Having done something all your life makes it hard to do when you suddenly have restrictions.
Be Safe and Enjoy the healing process.

It's about time.