Thursday, March 24, 2022

Time has come

 Well with the heart cath out of the way and a visit to my Cardiologist visit , I'm happy to report that everything is ok.  He did say tha one artery had 45% blockage, but the standard procedure is they will not do anything until it gets to 75% blocked. 

I'm still watching the NCAA Tournament and there has been much exciting times with the upsets along the way.

I've been going to the storage yard where the motorhome is stored to do some needed repairs as we are going to be traveling again this summer.  As they say "all good things come to an end" this does look like the last trip in the motor home.

I have read the you will know when it is time to hang up the keys and that time has come for me.  

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.


 

1 comment:

Rick and Kathy Rousseau said...

Maybe slowing down might be all you need. Given time the fuel prices will fall again.
Even though I still plan on traveling the plan is to do it at a slower pace. Long hours and days behind the wheel take its toll.
Be Safe and Enjoy your travels.

It's about time.