Saturday, March 12, 2022

Vicki was here

 Nancy is not feeling well these days as her constant headache is still with her.   Because of her faiing kidney she has to be careful of what pain medicine she takes.\

I'm doing about as good as an old fella is suppose to be, I guess.
I will be 84 next month and I just do not know how a person is suppose to feel at that age.

                                                                 

I still eat good "real good".   Like each morning I start off with a cup of coffee, then sausage, egg croissant with Hungarian Pepper, tomato and a few tater tot's.

I've been keeping myself busy with watching the NCAA sectional tournaments and really enjoying it.

I took Vicki our daughter to the St Pete Airport to catch a plane back to Lexington Kentucky.
She has been here for a couple of weeks to help us while I was on the recuperating from the heart cath.

Thanks Vicki for being here, your Mom and I enjoyed having you here visiting us very much.

Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.  


 



No comments: