Thursday, August 20, 2020

Staying here longer

Ok, first and most important is about Nancy.
She has been feeling very week since being home and the rest of the things that goes with an hospital, like why is it taking so long for me to feel any better, or I'm so week Its taking to long for me to get my  strength back and a few more things,  You know what I mean if you have spent a couple of days in the hospital,  Its just one of those things that happens to all of us.


With her feeling like she does I went ahead and took this site for a month so she would not be worrying about holding us up from our summer trip, and I would take much more time if need be.


Good news is she has been feeling a little better today and I told her she will feel much better in a couple of weeks.


Back to when Nancy was in the hospital and they would not allow visitors in the rooms.


Jeremy ask me if I wanted to go out to a Peach Orchard that had home made ice cream and some more things.  I said I would very much lie to go.



They had some old things hanging around.


Who doesn't like old cars.



and trucks

and car


Then we went out to the old swampy lake where some years back they filmed the movie "Gator" staring Burt Reynolds.
We have been to this lake several time but have not seen any gators.
That could be the reason the movie was shot at the location.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.























1 comment:

Rick and Kathy Rousseau said...

Glad Nancy is feeling better. It will take time before she is back to herself.
Warning: At this time her Immune System is compromised so staying away from public places would be wise.
Be Safe and Enjoy the different park.

It's about time.