Wednesday, May 20, 2020

The other eye



Over the weekend I made some macaroni salad because I knew I would be out of commission for a couple of days with my eye surgery.
Well the weekend went fast and so did the macaroni salad.

I also did three loads of laundry just in case the results of the surgery would have me laid up longer than I thought.

I thought my left eye was a rough procedure, but that was a piece of cake as you can see.
By the way the photo in the other blog also showed my right eye but some how my phone camera was flipped and I did not notice it.
Yes it is as sore as it looks but the doctor said it was coming along just fine.

Poor Nancy can't stand to look me in the eye now.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.




 
















1 comment:

Rick and Kathy Rousseau said...

That looks like you got beat up. WOW!
Neither Kathy or I had any bruising on either eye.
Hoping you heal quickly so that you can get back to Enjoying Life.
Be Safe!

It's about time.