Monday, May 25, 2020

Thank You Vets

Please do not forget our Veterans that have given so much of their lives so we can live our great lives.
When you see these vets wearing their caps to show that they were in service to our country, thank them.

Yesterday morning started our very good with Nancy serving me a couple of eggs, that I added some sweet onions, tomato slices, a nice sausage biscuit and some hash brown potatoes and of course a cup of coffee.
With a breakfast like that the day had to be good.

The right eye that didn't look so good after surgery is slowly coming along fine.

As a matter of fact I finally felt good enough to grill up some sirloin tips with green bell peppers and onions,  That with potatoes and an ear of corn tasted mighty fine, man did I eat good yesterday.

I've heard all the news about all the stores that are making sure everything is cleaned good because of the virus.
But, this Walmart looks like they need more checking since there was no cleaning supplies to wipe down the shopping carts?
Maybe they had not got around to restock it yet.

Nancy is going to keep feeding me good today, as she said she was going to have beef roast for our meal.
I guess I will have to make her happy about the beef roast and take an extra helping of it.


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day. 


1 comment:

Rick and Kathy Rousseau said...

Glad your eye is healing.
Better eat more so you'll have the energy to do all that extra walking to get back in shape.
Be Safe and Enjoy the good food.

It's about time.