Saturday, December 14, 2019

A full week

Oh my, where did this week go?

Well I guess I will tell you about it if I can remember.

Nancy and I both had doctor appointments, like both of us went to see one doctor for our coming back checkups.
We where about the same, well as same as old people can stay in the 6-7 months we have been gone.
We did get our prescriptions to fill our medicine.   Nancy found out that a couple of her strong meds for the pain she has now can only filled for one month at a time. 
That will be a problem when we are on the road?

Then Nancy had an appointment with her Nephrologist, which she told Nancy that her numbers had improved.  So Nancy is holding on with her being in the 4th stage of kidney failure.

We also took care of three loads of laundry, that took up most of the day as each doctor appointments did.

Then I did the small things that take time, going to the store, fuel up the car, going to the post office, you know, don't forget to take the garbage to the dumpster and all those things that take time.

I'm taking part of the day off, I'm going to watch me a couple of college basketball games!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

1 comment:

Rick and Kathy Rousseau said...

When we head South our Prescriptions are filled for up to Six Months. They submit it as Vacation Drugs so it will be covered.
As I've mentioned before Cranberries help the Kidneys especially. Pretty well all Berries are great deoxidants that help the body.
Be Safe and Enjoy!

It's about time.