Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Merry Christmas

Monday I went to a couple of stores to get a few groceries that we needed since Nancy wanted to prepare our Christmas dinner. 
First was Walmart which was really over crowded with people and their loaded down shopping carts.
But it wasn't to bad since I decided That I would not let it all "get to me".

Next up was to Save A Lot to finish up the shopping.  When I came out of Save A Lot it was raining and had turned very cold.
I was glad that my shopping was finished for the day with the weather turning so cold and raining and all the traffic on the road.

As I mentioned above with Nancy doing our dinner we will be staying home for the next few days.
We always like our special time together.

At this time I would like to wish all my readers- A Merry Christmas may you have a very great day.   




 

1 comment:

Rick and Kathy Rousseau said...

Wishing you both a Safe and Merry Christmas.

It's about time.