Friday, May 11, 2018

What another Birthday

Yes it was another day out to the stores.
We did the best at the Home Depot where Nick got several items at a deep discount that he can use.
I had no luck in getting a heavy duty bin to fit in the outside bay of the motor home.  The one I have is coming apart but I'm sure I will find another one.

After getting back home we had a nice big birthday dinner for Nancy.

Here is the Birthday girl and yes that is number 79 on the cake.

I knew she could blow out the candles.  Oh that lady has a lot of wind!

She does look like she enjoyed the dinner doesn't she.

Sherry will be her tomorrow up from Valdosta Since Jeremy is doing better.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.


2 comments:

our awesome travels said...

Always fun to enjoy a large birthday cake. looks yummy.

Rick and Kathy Rousseau said...

Happy Birthday Nancy! Wishing you many more!
Be Safe and Enjoy!

It's about time.