Thursday, May 10, 2018

Repeat

This is what Nick and I saw when we pulled out on the main street yesterday.  The fire truck and police car with their red and blue lights flashing.

As we got closer it looked like someone had stopped and the person behind them could not stop soon enough.  There was an ambulance on the scene but they left without anyone aboard so I guess that was the good part.
Warner Robins is not a town I would want to drive in all the time.  I'm telling you this place is always bumper to bumper.

Yesterday was a repeat of the day before only we did add the Publix yesterday.
We also did find a couple of discounted items at the Kroger Store that we bought.

Nick and I will be going out again today hunting for bargains and using some of the man coupons that he has.  I'm enjoying my time here with my brother.

Also update on Jeremy, he is out of the hospital and slowly mending.
While Nancy and I are here visiting with Nick and Joann, Sherry has our car and visiting with Jeremy down in Valdosta and will join us on Friday.  

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day. 


2 comments:

our awesome travels said...

Nice to spend time with your brother
And nice to hear that Jeremy is doing better.

Rick and Kathy Rousseau said...

Catching up again.
Glad Jeremy is doing better.
Nice that the New Transfer Switch is working properly.
Most times those accidents are because someone is busy Texting at the wheel.
Be Safe and Enjoy your time with Nick.

It's about time.