Sunday, April 29, 2018

Visiting and not

After a good nights rest at the Walmart we took our time getting ready but we did make it to Cain's Creekside RV Park in Hahira where our grandson Jeremy and his family live.  This makes it nice because the RV Park is only a couple of miles from his house.

They all came over to visit us Friday and spend a little time with us. Not only because I've had a stomach virus for several days but because Jeremy also has it.
On Saturday we chose it better if we would both just stay at home because of the shape we were in.
I started feeling better after increasing my over the counter medication.

So today I was doing much better and we went over to visit with Jeremy and Family.  Jeremy is still feeling sick and I told him it will last for a week because it look like he has the same virus I've been dealing with.

No comments: