Saturday, February 24, 2018

Hot Days

We have had a week of tying or breaking the high temperature each day of the high 80's.
And you can tell it by the numbers increasing of the people getting in the pool.

Yesterday it was time to see the Therapist and actually start doing some therapy.
After she did some shoulder massaging then it was time to start the arm moving in different positions to move the rotator joint around and around.  Then it was my turn to do several different shoulder exercises a number of times while she watched to make sure I was doing them right.
It didn't seem like I was doing to much but after I was finished I could tell I was because I was a little tired.

Today is Saturday again.  I thought there was suppose to be seven days a week but it seem like there are only two or three days between the Saturdays anymore.  It sure would have been nice if the days had gone by this fast when we were working.  I guess everyone feels the same way after you retire you are so busy that you wonder how you had time to work at you job.

I will watch a few college basketball games and then maybe get into something else.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

1 comment:

Rick and Kathy Rousseau said...

We are definitely not even coming close to any records here, Maybe at the lower end of the scale.
We also agree that time seems to be flying by the older we get.
Good luck on your therapy.
Be Safe and Enjoy!

It's about time.