Wednesday, February 21, 2018

More Appointments

Well here we go.
Monday it was Nancy going to the Cardiologist to get a report on all the test that she has been going through to have her heart checked out.  It was just as we thought it would be it would be since she has never had any heart problems all came back negative
The Cardiologist did tell her that the support hose the her Nephrologist to her to buy at Walgreens were not the best to be wearing.  So now she has an appointment to be measured up for a pair of support hose that will put the right amount of pressure on her legs.

Yesterday I had the appointment with the Therapist to start my therapy.  The first thing I found out was that I was doing all the things that was not good for my shoulder.   I have been lifting more than I should have been and really should not have been moving it in the correct way so soon.
So yesterday was a more or less just getting to know one another to start.
She did give me a couple of exercises to do at home.  She (Therapist) says I will have to come in for therapy for two times a week for total of four weeks.,

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

1 comment:

Rick and Kathy Rousseau said...

Sometimes what we believe is good for us is actually doing us harm. Listen to your therapist, your shoulder injury was worse then you thought.
Be Safe and Enjoy!

It's about time.