Monday, December 25, 2017

Merry Christmas

Yesterday we had dinner with our friend Lee King.

We met up with Lee at Bob Evans Restaurant and proceeded in to be seated to order our dinners.
Our conversation started and  continued through dinner and even as we were saying our goodbyes.
Thank you Lee for dinner and more for your company for a nice evening.

Nancy and I will have a nice little dinner at home today with the two of us as we have had for a number of years.  I will once again eat watch a little television and repeat eat watch a little television.
I don't know how many times I will repeat this.

Nancy and I wish you a very Merry Christmas.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

1 comment:

Rick and Kathy Rousseau said...

Hope you both had a Safe and Enjoyable Christmas.

It's about time.