Sunday, July 23, 2017

Humming Birds

Our daughter Vicki came up from Lexington Friday to spend the weekend with us.

I went out to the car Saturday and noticed this bug on my front tire.  I thought it was still alive until I inspected it a little closer. It was covered in mud and the back of it was slit open leading me to think maybe it was the first stage of life being left behind. I have no idea what it was.  Any of my readers have an idea?

Jackie had us a chicken and dumpling dinner Saturday because she knows how much I like Chicken and Dumping's.
After dinner I noticed the humming birds around the feeder.
I went outside and sat down in a chair close by trying to get a good photo.
After several shots I thought if I would stand up the light on the subject might be better.
What do you know I got the colors instead of the shadows.
Nancy and I have always liked watching Humming Birds.

We are enjoying our time here with Jackie and with Vicki coming from Lexington just added to the joy of the visit.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day. 





No comments: