Wednesday, January 04, 2017

Stressful Day

Needless to say yesterday was a very different day for me.
I've had people tell me about their experience taking the Chemical Stress Test but I guess maybe there are several ways of doing it.
I had visions of just lying on the table while the chemical goes through the body.  Not so, I was sitting up with the chemical entering my body.  First there was the warm feeling in the head then it really hitting me in the chest with a great deal of pressure.  All this and at the same time the tech had me kicking my feet high in the air first the right then the left.  This went on for five minutes and this morning my thighs are sore.
Also the tech did tech did the imaging of my heart before the test and afterward at 45 minutes each time. All of the took three hours.
I have an appointment with the Cardiologist The 17th of this month for the results.

After leaving the lab I had stops at Little Caesar's for a couple of pizza's for supper, then a stop in Dollar General And last it was Winn Dixie for a few groceries.

Getting home taking all the stuff inside then eating and waiting for a while I took a short nap.

I woke up in time to watch a college basketball game and then it was off to bed.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.






1 comment:

Rick and Kathy Rousseau said...

Glad you survived the Stress Test and hope the results come out I your favour.
Be Safe and Enjoy!

It's about time.