Monday, January 02, 2017

New Year New Week

The temperature did get in the low 80's yesterday and the weather person said today will be the same with near record high.  The only difference is that today and tomorrow there is a chance of rain.

This is the small party tray that I put together for us on New Years Eve it was small but it was more than enough for us.
We also had the leftover cabbage and noodles for our dinner yesterday.

Well this first week of the new year starts me off different.  Today I will not be able to eat anything after 1:00 because tomorrow at 1:00 pm I will be under going a Pharmacologic Isotope Stress Test.
Which means I will not be eating anything from 1:00 pm today until 5:00 tomorrow.  The only part of that I will not like is having my coffee in the morning.
But I told my cardiologist that I'm wanting to find out why I tire out so quick when I'm working on something.
He has been telling me that I am getting old and I tell him I can't believe that is the reason although I will be 79 in four months.  We shall see.

I hope your week is starting out good in the new year and keeps that way all year for you.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.




1 comment:

Rick and Kathy Rousseau said...

You keep making Party Platters like that and pretty soon someone is going to hire you to do it.
Fasting that long for such a test will leave you without the Energy needed for the test. Who dreams these tortures up.
Be Safe and Enjoy!

It's about time.