Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Doing a project

Just the same here and Nancy still feeling lousy.
I started on a long over due project yesterday. Soon after we go our motorhome I was looking for more usable space. Well I found such a place in the towel closet,on the top of where the door opens was a space of around 14" with a front board that I took out,then I put a shelf in. Nancy keeps all her lotions soaps and all her other bottles of things that women have to use.
When we are in the traveling mode she just stuffs a pillow in it. I told her I would put a door on it whenever I find one,"think cheap".  Well yesterday I found a door in the dumpster that someone had thrown away while doing their remodeling. Its not the exact fit but I can cut a little off of two ends and it will be the right size. It would be easy if I had a bench saw which I don't have. So I had to rig up one. I have one of those fold-up benches with the two screw handles on them. So I drilled four holes in it and countersunk them and bolted my circular saw from the bottom."Presto" a bench saw that is somewhat crude but will work. Stay tuned for the result.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

No comments: